Hey! I’m Darran Mansfield, I’m a 25 year old guy from England; before I tell you more about myself I want to talk about FatboysDiet.com, what you can expect from it and how it can help you.
About Fatboys Diet
Fatboys Diet is dedicated to living a healthy, sustainable lifestyle in a simple and realistic way, no “quick fixes”, no “lose 7lb in 7 days”, no stupid hard sells, no massive sales pages, no crappy churned out content; you won’t find ANY of that here!
What you will find, is help with living a normal life with a touch of healthiness sprinkled. Life throws hundreds of situations at us day-in-day out- that simply get in the way, and make eating healthy near on impossible, but with a little simple know how I’m gonna show you how to handle all of these in the best possible way, for you and your health.
Every diet out there tells you what to do to lose weight, “eat healthy, do exercise & don’t eat fatty junk foods“, that’s great in an ideal world, but you and I both know that’s not what we live in now is it!
The thing I’ve come to realise is diet plans fail to tell you how to deal with everyday situations that are inevitable to happen; their non avoidable, like the birthdays, work functions, weddings, christenings, movies, pubs & clubs, restaurants, first dates, the list goes on and on all the way down to the ever familiar situation of running late and grabbing a takeaway because it’s too late and your just too tired to cook; that’s happened to you before, right?
What do you do in these situations? Cower away from them, live in an antisocial hole for the rest of your “skinny, healthy” life eating some lovely lettuce leaves! That life, if you can call it that might be for some people, but that’s certainly not the way I live, and I don’t think that’s the way you want to live deep down; if I’m right stick around, read a few of my articles I’m positive you’ll find them useful.
Please feel free to subscribe to my newsletter below and get exclusive, subscriber only real life situation guides you won’t find on the blog, as well as free access to eBook ,
About Darran Mansfield
I’m gonna be honest with you, I’ve been trying to write this “about me” section for god knows how long, and every time I get something down it just doesn’t sound right so I end up scrapping it; so I decided to make a mini list of fun facts about me to help you get to know me a little better, that and it’ll finally get published!
- I was born and raised in Harlow, Essex, England, about 25 miles from London
- I’ve got two brother, Dean & Danny, and two half-sisters, Paige and Lexi
- The heaviest I’ve ever weighed was 25st/ 350lbs
- I’ve always been fat; I’ve never been what you would call skinny
- I hated PE and sports in school, and as a kid
- I couldn’t stand fruit, veg or salad when I was young; I’m learning to like them more nowadays
- I procrastinate like it’s going out of fashion
- I’m an American TV show FREAK; I can resist a good series – Sopranos, The Office, Frasier, Brothers and Sisters, Friends, Everybody Loves Ray…I could go on and on and on!
- I rarely drink alcohol; when I do I get very loving and bust some real shapes!
- I love to BBQ; I think it’s the best tasting food around
- I over think things waayyyyyyyy tooooo much!
- I was on a BBC3 TV show – “Big Meets Bigger”
- I went to college for catering
- I have a cheat meal every week without fail
- My favourite ingredients have to be, without a doubt bacon, chicken and eggs…OH! and cheese, can’t forget the cheese!
- I love to travel; I’ve been to Greece, Egypt, France, Thailand & Laos
- I lived in Thailand for 18 months and plan to build my dream house there before I’m 30
- I dream of “living off the land”, raise my own chickens and pigs, and grow most of my own veg
- I worked in a chip shop when I was 15 and I LOVED IT…best job ever till this day
- I’ll get ripped for admitting it, but I love Rom-Com movies – Love actually, Notting Hill, the holiday!
- I love to help people make things simpler
- I’m a HUGE geek, I love gadgets and technology
There you have it, a short sweet run down on me! Wanna see some of my before and after weight loss pictures…of course you do!
Thank you for taking the time to read this page, and I hope to chat with you soon 🙂